Standard type of single-phase fully automatic PFC
NOVAR 1106 and NOVAR 1114 power factor controllers are fully automatic instruments that allow optimum control of reactive power compensation. They take their design concepts from the NOVAR 1xx/2xx line of instruments, bringing up a number of improvements and new features while keeping same proven control methods.
It features a precise voltage and current measurement circuit with high accuracy of both true RMS values of voltage and current as well as accurate power factor measurement. The built-in temperature sensor measures the temperature inside the distribution board cabinet.
The instrument’s installation is fully automatic. The controller detects both the connection configuration and the value of each compensation section connected. Entering these parameters manually at a later stage is also possible.
- panel version NOVAR 1106 or 1114, size 144x144 mm
- common measuring voltage and power supply input
- 6 or 8 control outputs
- up to 14 outputs and 1 alarm relay
- optional RS-485 serial line for remote setup and control
- optional supply voltage up to 500 V (/S400 models)
- automatic setup and simple configuration
- smart step selection algorithm improves overall system lifetime
- excelent current and PF measurement accuracy
- precise measurement and control functions under voltage or current distortion
- evaluation of total harmonic distortion (THD) level by up to the 19-th harmonic
- evaluation of current harmonic load for capacitor protection
- built-in temperature sensor
- optional alarm or cooling/heating control relay